Thursday 5 May 2011

First blog. Hopefully someone will read it, or be interested in it :)
My name is Serena. Im an avid drawer, mostly drawing portraits, or anything thats realistic. I love being outside, swimming, hiking, or just exploring. Im into sports. I used to play volleyball, and was encouraged to play football or rugby, but it never fit well with all my schooling. My favourite sport is hockey, and im a HUGE fan of the Vancouver Canucks!! Number 1 in the league this year ^_^
GO CANUCKS GO!
I moved in with my boyfriend about 7 months ago, to another province. Its different, and i miss home. a lot. haha.
Im writing this blog to post drawings of mine, and to just say things that i have on my mind.
Anyways, hope this was a good start. If you have any tips on blogging, i'd love to hear them.
Thanks, have a good one~

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! Just be yourself and have fun. Thank you for the follow, and nice to meet you! Your hand drawings are very good. Looking forward to seeing more of your work. I'll be your first follow : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou, its nice to meet you too!
    and thankyou for following.
    You have beautiful art pieces (=

    ReplyDelete